Each writing system is engineered for different writing speeds and applications.
RollerA roller delivers consistent, free-flowing writing. It has the feeling of a fountain pen, without the mess.
GelThis ink is vibrant—that means rich, black ink and vivid colors. The writing pace is fast, but exceptionally controlled.
JetstreamUnique to uni-ball, this system is designed to be quick and clean. Jetstream ink dries 9 times faster than a standard ballpoint.
PencilMake a precise mark without the commitment of ink.
Consider the writing you do consistently and the look you're going for.
- Capped pens have a sleek, professional appearance and caps that stay put.
- Retractable pens conveniently hide the pen’s point when not in use.
Choosing a point size that works for what you’re writing is a matter of fit—so go by the number and your personal experience.
- Precise points, from 0.38 to 0.5 mm create thin, consistent lines. These are ideal for technical writing and small printing.
- A medium line, depending on the pen, can be achieved with a 0.5 to 0.7 mm point. Use for note taking and signing achievements.
- Pens with 0.8 to 1.0 mm points produce thick, bold lines that make big statements in letters and journals.
Some colors mean business; others give your writing a jolt of energy that makes work a better experience.
These elements show an attention to detail that comes through in the quality of your writing experience.
- 3 Way Protection Against Water, Fading and Fraud – Pigment-based uni Super Ink contains particles that form an indelible bond in paper.
- Won’t Leak in Flight – Jet setters get it—these pens are designed to compensate for changes in cabin pressure.
- Comfort Grip – Ergonomic designs and unique grips keep hands free of pressure.
- Fade- and Water-resistant, Acid-free Ink – Perfect for archival uses, these help words remain bold over time.
- Quick-drying Ink – Great for fast writers and innovative lefties.